Saturday, March 27, 2010

My new (short) story and good news!


Thanks to Maura from Monster of Books for giving me this amazing notebook to write in! I've had a story in mind about a love story between a girl and a tree spirit (new huh?) and this notebook, with a tree on the cover, is a totally PERFECT notebook! I'm so happy, and I want to say thank you, Maura!

I'll be writing my story in this notebook and I won't be posting it, it'll be a surprise :D It might be because I might not finish writing it, or that it turns out to be totally different, or because I might have gotten it published (yeah, right!)
Also, on Sunday, April 3rd, Dreamer will be featured over at Bookworming in the 21st Century under the Spotlight. I'll be giving away a book on Kristen's blog, so keep and eye out for it!

2 Comments,

Rose Cunningham said...

That is such a beautiful notebook Kirthi! I love it. And it porbably will be published! You are so talented you should definitely consider being a published author...and at age 13! Wow! You are amazing and inspiring!
Oh, and that is the perfect journal!
...undying love....hahaha!

Single Winged Butterfly said...

I love the idea! ♥ With love Farah Hope.