Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awel Prince at Inspired Designs Studio!

Hi! You people have probably noticed the changes to my blog, just in time for Bloggeista! I want to make a shout-out to Awel Prince from Inspired Designs Studio's for helping me with this design, isn't it beautiful? I'll be tweaking a few things here and there, so don't worry :D
Awel has been patiently guiding me on how to make my blog better, she's such a wonderful blogger!

blogger


Inspired Designs Studio's is my favorite design place, if you're looking for a design, order one from Awel because her designs are beautiful, exquisite, and unique. There are no other blog designs like these. I mean, there are a TON of scrapbook-y blog designers out there, but there are NONE like Awel.

I can even say that Awel ranks up there with Parajunkee, except her prices are incredibly low for such amazing quality.

You can visit her other, personal blog:
blogger


So yeah, I'm so excited! I love how "Clean" and "Fancy" everything is, don't you?