Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you want one?

Lately, I've gotten a lot of requests for blog buttons, so I decided to make a "business" out of it. It's totally free, don't worry. I know how money isn't as available as it once was, so I'm making free blog buttons.

Send me an e-mail with your name and blog address or just comment on this post. I'll make one (maybe a few) if I have the time. Lately, there's been so much homework!

My e-mail is: raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Comment,

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I'd love one--when you have time. I've been wanting one, but have three blogs and don't know if I should have one basic button in three different colors or keep them separate. Maybe you can give me some advice?

My blogs are:
derapsclass(at)blogspot(dot)com
derapsreads(at)blogspot(dot)com
derapsliteracy(at)blogspot(dot)com

email:
hderaps(at)mbrsd(dot)org

No big deal if you don't have time/ thoughts about this. I appreciate it!