Monday, October 18, 2010

Not really my type

When someone says a bad word, like "hell" or "shit" or anything, I immediately yell "BAD WORD!!" and give a scolding smile. When people say bad words, it's amusing. Only when they're frustrated in a silly way. Like "Shit, I forgot my homework!" or "Aw, damn, it's due today?"

So you could only imagine how much I smiled at this picture:
What do I think of it? I think of a loving, head over-heels couple, who have opposite personalities but love each other anyways, passing each other notes. They broke up, you see, and the guy, all angry and in love, slides the note to the equally angry girl.


Do you see it? What do you see?

(note: I honestly am curious about how you write and what you think. It helps me learn and really intrigues me, comments are seriously appreciated)

7 Comments,

C. N. Nevets said...

I thought this was from the girl to the guy, but otherwise I'm on the same page.

Julia said...

You'd be scolding me a lot, then.

Euphoria13 said...

I actually picture a girl giving something like that to a guy.

I love it ^_^

Golden Eagle said...

I'd picture it as girl-to-guy; the tough chick deciding to let something through her outer shell. :)

Bast said...

They broke up. Guy is with another girl and kinda flaunting it. The tough ex-girl writes this and tosses it at him.

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the scolding!

Dropped by to let you know there's a little award for you on my blog...

LTM said...

I was thinking of it more as a couple w/a sarcastic wit and one of them's out of town or away for some reason.

maybe they had a fight before he left... :D I don't know. But it's a fun exercise! :o)