Saturday, April 9, 2011

Deja Vu

Remember that time, when I felt really depressed, and tired, and moody and irritable? Well my parents took me off the thyroid pill, so they could try to heal me naturally with supplements and with a chiropractor. So I'm feeling the same as I had felt before and it's awful. I hate it I hate it I hate. Plus, I have the CRCT the day after tomorrow and I need to feel my best. But I can't keep switching on and off from the pill. But I just don't know what to do.

1 Comment,

Deborah said...

Heyy Kirthi
I know hormones can really make you feel bad . I had passed through a postnatal depression and it was very very difficult to overcome only taking natural supplements . I dont want to give advice as I am not a doctor . I just hope you feel better soon. Little things like going out and meeting friends can really uplift your mood . Take care =)) Good dayy